|Home||» Products||» Karanja Oil|
This oil is used for pesticidal, insecticidal, nematicidal and bactericidal activity. We have been setting benchmarks of success in the market as a prominent organization engaged in offering our clients Karanja Oil Pesticide. We extract this oil from pongamia pinnata in hygienic manner at our sound processing unit. This oil suppresses the germination of many obnoxious weeds. Clients can obtain this Karanja Oil Pesticide from us in different quantity packaging options. Also, we offer this oil at affordable prices.
- Environment friendly
- No adulteration
- Longer shelf life
Karanja tree (Pongamia glabra) is wonderful tree almost like neem tree. In south part of the Indian peninsula the Karanja Oil/ cake are also used same like neem oil and neem cake. This Can be considered same like neem oil and neem cake in pest and fertilizer management in organically.
Pongamia pinnata (Karanja), grows extensively across India. The seed oil has been used by the natives of India for
hundreds of years. It is used in Ayuvedic and Siddha traditional medicine systems to treat various skin conditions from
eczema and psoriasis to leprosy, and for skin protection, as it is believed to enhance the UV absorbing properties of
conventional sunscreens. A paste made of Karanja and lime is used to relieve rheumatic pain, and Karanja infused baths are used for cleaning skin ulcers and sores.
Properties and Uses:
- We have found the aqueous extracts of different parts of Karanj as promising natural herbicide
- It suppresses the germination of many obnoxious weeds
- We have also noted the stimulatory allelopathic effects of Karanj extracts on germination and initial growth of
- many agricultural crops Karanj seeds yield bitter, non-edible (24-40%) oil with odd odour
- This oil possesses insecticidal properties
- The scientists have isolated Karanjin from seed oil and according to them; it is responsible for its action
- The oil is also used as medicinal oil, both internally and externally
- The cake after oil extraction may be used as a manure
- The presence of a hypotensive principle and a substance producing uterine contraction has been reported.
- Karanja oil, like Neem oil, has been widely used for pesticidal, insecticidal, nematicidal and bactericidal activity.
- Karanja Oil is an excellent pesticide which controls the Nematodes like Organic Neem Oil and we provide the oil with minimum karanjan content as > 20,000 ppm
- We can use for folier spray by adding suitable orgaic emulsifier with the Karanja Oil.